Malibu is one of the most iconic locations in California, famous for luxury homes, famous people, and incredible weather. Visitors here are able to take in a lot of what the Los Angeles area is known for, and residents are able to enjoy things even further. As a result, if you’re thinking of shopping for property in the LA area, we here at Suzanne Dranow think that you owe it to yourself to consider what Malibu has to offer.
With that in mind, here’s a look at some of the main things you will be able to enjoy if you call Malibu your home.
- Country Mart – The Malibu Country Mart is a unique shopping complex that is made up of buildings designed to have a rustic feel to them while still offering high-end fashion and other products. You’ll find boutiques, vintage stores, kitchen shops, and more. It’s also packed with excellent places to eat.
- Zuma Beach – Malibu beaches are well-known for their beauty, but Zuma Beach takes it to another level with stunning views and pristine water. Best of all, it’s a much more laid-back beach than other locations, and is a favorite of locals looking to get away from the hectic, tourist-centric beaches in other parts of the city.
- Surfrider Beach – If you are into surfing or just want to watch some of the best surfers in the country, this is a perfect beach to check out. It offers great waves and is situated right beside the Malibu Pier so it’s easy to watch surfers do their thing.
- Solstice Canyon – If you want to get away from the beaches, Solstice Canyon offers great hiking, beautiful views, and a rich history that you’ll see throughout the 6 mile path through it.
- Dining – There are too many great restaurants in Malibu to list here. Form Nobu Malibu to Moonshadows to V’s Restaurant and Bar, you’ll always have something to eat and drink when you want it.
- Entertainment – Just as with the dining opportunities, there are lots of different nightclubs, theaters, and other entertainment venues throughout Malibu. No matter what you’re thinking of doing with the evening, you’ll have lots of options to choose from.
Simply put, Malibu is a paradise tucked into southern California, and it’s somewhere that you may find has everything you need to enjoy yourself. From dining to entertainment to natural beauty, it truly offers something to everyone.