There’s no question that here at Suzanne Dranow we feel that Beverly Hills and Los Angeles in general will be the perfect home for anyone looking for luxury, amenities, and everything else they could want. The city really does have a lot to offer, which is why it continues to grow as the years go on. However, sometimes you want to get away from it all for a little while.
Luckily, Los Angeles also has one of the best airports in the world and some great travel agents to go with it. If you want to escape for a few days, you’ll be able to head to any of the best vacation spots around the world from LA. If you’re not sure where to go, have a look at some of the top vacation destinations we think are worth considering.
- Angkor Wat – Words don’t do justice to the splendor of this Cambodian destination. Angkor Wat itself is surrounded by another 200 temples, each of them just as impressive as the last. There’s more than 385 mils of glory to see, and worth checking out at some point.
- Paris – Paris is somewhere you might already have visited, but it’s worth a return. Each visit uncovers a new shopping experience and a new favorite restaurant, and it’s a romantic city well worth losing yourself in.
- Rome – If you haven’t experienced the former glory of the Roman Empire, spending some time checking out the ruins is a good way to spend a vacation. It doesn’t hurt that the city is also filled with amazing dining experiences you won’t find elsewhere.
- Orlando – If you have a family with kids, Orlando might be worth thinking about. Sure, LA has its share of parks, but Orlando is filled with roller coasters, zoos, waterparks, and more. It’s worth seeing how they do things on the other side of the country if you want your kids to have a great time.
- Easter Island – Filled with mystery for years, Easter Island is now a cultural site worth visiting. It’s a vacation that is unlike most others, and one worth embarking on.
- Galapagos Islands – Taking the adventure of Easter Island even further, the Galapagos Islands are truly a world within themselves just as Darwin said. You’ll find some of the most amazing wildlife on the planet here.
Of course, you could just as easily stay in LA and experience more of what the city has to offer. But if you’re ready for a change, the ideas above should help you experience what the rest of the world has in store for you.