Los Angeles is one of the most well-known, heavily populated, and regularly visited cities in the nation. It really is a mecca for those who love life, and thanks to the abundance of great weather and plenty of shopping, entertainment, and dining venues those who call the area home will never lack something to experience. Here at Suzanne Dranow we’ve noticed that one of the first things new residents want to know is just where they can get the best food in the city.
That really depends on your tastes and your opinion, but thanks to online review sites it’s not that difficult to get a clear idea as to which ones are worth checking out. OpenTable is a perfect example, and taking a closer look at their listings could help you see which restaurants are getting rave reviews – and which ones are worth avoiding.
With that in mind, here’s a small sample of just some of the top reviewed restaurants in LA, according to the OpenTable site.
- n/naka – This Japanese restaurant offers excellent service and incredible cuisine. It’s one of the most upscale places to eat in the region, and is well worth the money.
- Piccola Trattoria – Italian restaurants are a key part of any good foodie city, and this Italian place offers excellent food at a very fair price.
- Carlitos Gardel – Argentinian food isn’t well-known in this country, but places like this are helping to get it noticed. It offers stylish presentation, an upscale atmosphere, and amazing dishes.
- Swiss Chef – For low priced Swiss food, this location continues to earn excellent reviews. It’s also known for its friendly, relaxed atmosphere and its excellent service.
- Clay Oven – For romance, the Clay Oven is a great option. It features a more intimate setting than other restaurants, is fairly priced, and also provides some of the best Indian cuisine you can find in the state.
No matter what you’re in the mood for, LA has it. The key is getting an idea as to what kind of food you want to have and then finding a nearby restaurant with decent buzz. Use the internet to make sure you’re choosing a good dining establishment and follow your stomach. Doing so will certainly lead you to the best food you can find since Los Angeles is home to some of the best restaurants in the entire country.