Of all the locations in and around Los Angeles, few have the kind of reputation that Beverly Hills does. The name is synonymous with luxury living, high end shopping, and celebrities and as a result it has always been one of the top places for California’s elite to call home. Here at Suzanne Dranow we know that a home is the foundation of enjoying one’s time here, but think that it’s worth taking a look at everything else the city has to offer.
When you’re home, it’s easy to enjoy your time since your luxury home will be filled with comfort, amenities, and seclusion. But when you want to head out into Beverly Hills, there’s plenty to see, do, and experience. Here’s a look at some of the best.
- Rodeo Drive Shopping – No other street in the country has the kind of shopping that Rodeo Drive is famous for. This stretch of boutique stores and dining offers a huge assortment of items that will leave your jaw on the floor – even if you’re just window shopping.
- Ace Galleries or Anderson Galleries – Love art? Head to one of these two art galleries to see some of the best that the modern art community has to offer today. They present the works in a way that is a kind of art form all its own, creating an ambiance you need to see to understand.
- Greystone Mansion and Park – Scenic natural beauty might not be what you think of when you think of Beverly Hills, but you’ll find plenty of wildlife and greenery here. It’s well worth a visit when you want to clear your head for a few minutes and appreciate something beautiful.
- Spas – Whether it’s the Aqua Star Spa located at the Beverly Hilton, the Aurora Foot Spa, or somewhere else entirely, you won’t’ find better spas than those in Beverly Hills. This is truly what pampering is all about.
- Dining – And of course, Beverly Hills is filled with plenty of dining options as well. In fact, there are even food tours that run to various restaurants in the city due to the sheer volume of high-end locations here. Whatever you’re in the mood for at any given moment, you’ll find a place that can accommodate you when you don’t feel like cooking.
All of this and more is located just a few minutes from any Beverly Hills home, and the opportunities out there for residents are impressive and decadent – just like the houses on the market in the area.