There are plenty of reasons to move to Beverly Hills. Whether you appreciate the luxury homes or the fine dining, living here is truly what it is like to live in the lap of luxury. At Suzanne Dranow, we understand that you might want to know more about what Beverly Hills really has to offer. The good news is that you’ll never have a shortage of things to do and experience when you live here.
Here’s a look at just some of the attractions, restaurants, and shopping opportunities in the city.
- Rodeo Drive – You can’t really start a list without mentioning the amazing shopping boutiques on Rodeo Drive. It’s a big part of what the city is famous for, and Rodeo offers the kind of high-end shopping you are looking for.
- Greystone Mansion – Greystone offers tours of the gorgeous property, and while it requires and advanced reservation it’s worth checking out. Outside, the park is open to the public and features relaxing scenes throughout.
- Museum of Television and Radio – With a huge collection of media, exhibits, and nostalgic items related to radio and TV, this museum is a must-see for visitors and for residents alike.
- Wallis Annenberg Center – This performing arts center offers an opportunity to catch tremendous shows, complete with a new 500 seat auditorium.
- Paly Center for the Media – This is a public archive of TV and Radio programing that hosts regular events celebrating the mediums.
- Beverly Canon Gardens – You’ll find live music of all types on Thursday evenings during the summertime in this great, beautiful park.
- Bouchon Bistro – This French bistro offers exactly what you would expect from Beverly Hills dining, and is a must if you want great cuisine.
That’s just a small sample. The options in and around Beverly Hills are practically limitless, and whether you’re looking for a park to relax in or a restaurant to satisfy your appetite, you will have little trouble finding it when you call Beverly Hills home.